Speaking of the the Tree Hugging Sandal wearing brigade...
I went to the coffee shop the other day for a Tuna Swiss and the moron behind the counter, sorry I mean the barista!!! reminded me that they only use dolphin friendly tuna. "I don't care" says I, as I already know all about the dolphin/tuna debate and yet I decide to have the sandwich.
"well a lot of people only eat dolphin friendly because it forces fishermen to change their nets in order to not trap the poor cute little dolphins.. blah blah blah... cos it's cruel"
Here's the deal folks... you either eat animals or you do not eat animals, that is if animal cruelty is your issue. The tuna fish may not be as aesthetically pleasing as the dolphin or the koala or the panda bear. So does that mean it's less cruel to kill and eat it?
All animals kill other living species, what makes you think the human is any different? because we wear hats, drive cars and waste our time writing blogs? or is it because we kill our own kind for reasons other than survival?
This blog was brought to you by all the tasty dolphins in the sea.
P.S. is it red or white wine with baby seal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What species are killed for you to eat are choices that you make. I am a vegetarian, which means one set of choices. One of which recognizes that the oceans are overfished, especially for tuna regardless of whether dolphins are involved.
Post a Comment