I'm not one to tell others how to do their jobs... but if you work in a coffee shop, I'd like to take this oppertunity to tell you how to do your job. to put it simply, I'd like to remind Y'all that there is a difference between a latte and a cappuccino.
So while you ponder the error of your ways.. remember this also... do not automatically overload my cap with chocolate powder. I've lost count of the number of times I've watched my cappuccino turn to a lattee and then a hot chocolate in the space of 20 seconds. Here's a tip.. offer chocolate by all means, but also offer cinnimon or hazelnut etc... after all, people are paying top-dollar and it wouldn't kill you to sprinkle a little service on top.
Oh, and while I'm at it, if I return my choco-latte and ask you to make the cappuccino I requested, don't moan about it... it's not my fault.

this one below just looks like some kind of a dirty protest. who on earth would order this?

hmmm Whaddya know, I am one to tell others how to do their jobs after all... what's with that?

No comments:
Post a Comment