Friday, July 07, 2006


As Y'all know... sorry, scratch that ALL, there's only a couple of people who actually read this rubbish and I believe I've managed to offend one of them, in my defense though, he is a vegetarian and we all know they're not the hardest bunch to offend, and it was completely unintentional, I have never tried to wind anybody up on purpose.

As you know (my one true remaining friend) I have a lovely little baby and as all parents do, I tend to worry about every aspect of her life and I'll do whatever it takes to help her lead a full and happy life. My wife and I have opened a savings acocunt for her education, we've planned music lessons (she's going to be a musician Y'see), ballet class (she's going to be a dancer Y'know), golf lessons (she'll be a golf pro too)... ANYway, my point is this.



This young chap is Sydney Devine and I grew up listening to his music, and looking back I think it has influenced my life. When I was a teenager and all my freiends were listening to Debbie Gibson* I was listening to Jimmy Barnes, John Farnham & the Jayhawks... my frinds are all either dead, in jail or drug addicts**

There's a point in there somewhere but I've either forgotten it or... lousy short term concentrati... HEY did I ever tell you about the time I drove to Dundee in my bare feet?

.

.

.

* I have all Debbie Gibsons CD's

**none of them are deceased, jailed or addicted to drugs

No comments: