Wednesday, July 12, 2006


DO DRUGS DO DRUGS DO DRUGS
who can tell me what school drug education consists of these days?... when I was a schoolie I knew nothing about drugs (apart from what I learned on the A-Team) it went something like this... YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS TOLD YOU NO TO DO DRUGS.. and we pretty much didn't. It was a simple as that.

I didn't know ANYbody who was on drugs back then. NOW with all the information and education we have available today, we seem to have much more drug users in our society. So I'm asking you... does ignorance breed blissful communities?

Without going into all the supposed factors contributing to junkie-ness, such as poverty, unemployment, family background, lack of education, more drugs available and all the others we are told are the cause, not to mention all the wasted tax dollars spent trying to clean matters up. They all highlight what we know already ... Politicians are completely out of touch with the pockets of society they are merrily pledging our cash to.

Rather than having the same old commercial of the stereotypical friendless drug user (played by that actor who used to be in that program) with no money.. because lets' face it, HOLLYWOOD will hump any government sponsored anti-drug campaign every time.

"HEY HEY HEY" I hear you say "why so pessimistic?, that's not like you"

Don't worry my children... I wouldn't spread all this doom and gloom without having a solution on hand, Y'know that. Where as your government will find new and inventive ways of wasting your money all in the name of ridding your streets of crack, smack, H, speed, PCP, acid, ecstasy and goof-balls, making no difference whatsoever... I have a solution that will be infinately more effective yet costing you (the tax payer and devoted reader of my blog) nothing.

Rather than sending government funded drug advisors to receite the government of the days schpeel to school kids on the perils of drug abuse... I suggest we send this burd (see below) around every school in the country and force all the children to listen to her tale... AND.. this is the clincher.. we could line the kids up.. blindfolded (that's not cruel.. so don't start) and we force them to run their smooth little fingers along her arms... (ok so that part is a little bit cruel... but I think you'll agree the ends justify the means in this case)

WITHOUT FURTHER A-DO
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
BE SEATED
AND BEHOLD
FOR I BRING TO YOU
JUNKIE



HERE ENDITH THE BLOG

No comments: