Disclaimer
Well folks, you were right, it was inevitable, Y'all warned me when I started this blog, you said it would happen, but I didn't listen, like the optimistic son of a gun that I am. But you were right all along, next time I'll listen to you, boy oh boy I'll listen to you next time. The pseudo sensitive have taken offense to what I, me, a perfect stranger types on a screen and decided to voice their disagreement in the only way they know how... by instigating petty arguements, which is fine and dandy, but get this, they're even using my blog to do it... the swines!!
If you don't like what you read here, that's okay. Go somewhere else. I'm not in the market to argue or debate with every disagree-er that surfs my way.
I am personally uber-bored with people who define themselves by what they are against, How about for a change, they do something productive and be for something, anything, just something.
"Hi what do you do?"
"well I'm against hunting and people drinking alcohol, and eating meat, and this and that... and well basically I'm against anything that the banning of wouldn't affect me in the slightest.... how about you?"
"me? dear reader, well since you ask, I'm only against.... you"
Y'see folks, I might rant away on here for 10 minutes at a time, call it my therapy if you will, but p-p-p-p-please don't get the impression I'm only like this, because that would be 99% wrong. There are millions of other sites on this here internet far more deserving of your precious time, so please don't let me keep you from them.
I wonder if I've made myself clear enough?... ho hum.. time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
:-)
Post a Comment