Thursday, July 06, 2006

who's ever seen the film FACE OFF with Nicholas Cage?... or perhaps you've just seen it with your friends. No matter who you saw it with... it got me to wondering if two people could realy switch identities like that?

I know it's just a film so there is absolutely no possibly way anything like that could EVER happen..ever .... is there?

Meet Tony the prime minister of the United Kingdom

He's ordered the death of innocent people allegedly, he's not a bad man... he's only doing his job* allegedly

Now meet BONO the rock star

He has raised millions for the poor and starving of the world. Has lobbied tirelessly to cancel 100bn (that's one hundred billion folks) in third world debt and not only that, he's also given us rattle & hum.

*I do not mean to imply that BONO randomly kills innocent people, or any people for that matter, nor do I mean to imply that Tony Blair has ever performed life changing acts of compassion, or any acts of compassion for that matter. I don't even know what the point of this entry is... it's just weird is all. That we look to our rock stars and not our elected leaders in order to make real political change.

No comments: