Last Thursday (I recall it was a Thursday)
I was opening up the business, it musta been around 5 to 9, I stepped outside to raise the shutters. There was in front of me 2 little about-to-be-late-for-school girls and as I stepped outside their mother called on them to hurry along by telling them that I was and I quote "a bad man coming to get them"
Call me uber-sensitive if you like, but I hate it when some single-mom oversleeps as a result of having her 4th one-night-love-affair o'the week and shifts the blame from herself to another. I mean, she could've got her kids to school on time without publicaly labeling me as some sort of a nonce. Or at the least she can explain to her three and four year old simply that she's a slag and isn't fit to look after a.. a... I dunno... a turd, let alone two beautiful children.
But I s'ppose the grueling regime of daytime soaps and ass-sitting must be taking it's toll on her. I would love to have been present at their births... I could have said "hurry up kids, here's a 'bad motha' waiting to fek your life up" bitch.
Is it really easier to instil fear into your children and destroy thier innocence than it is to set your alarm clock 10 minutes earlier? What is with these people already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment