Thursday, December 14, 2006

You have to laugh, really, honest you do.
I love all these terms they think up to define perfectly normal reactions and conditions we all have in the interest of selling books/keeping Oprah on the air and turning us into obedient consumer drones.

"road rage" has to be among the best of them, really! it's a classic... the old marketing boys musta came buckets over this one boy, I tell ya. The page I've pasted below is fantastic, it tells us how to cope with road rage and how to prevent ourselves from feeling anger towards dangerous drivers, it reminds us that feeling aggression toward these people is a failing in us and we need to work on 'US' in order to eliminate the feared road rage.

If I were to write a road rage book it would be the antithesis of err.. Dr Mike's. I personally feel if some feker pulls out infront of me, thereby cutting my safe braking distance in half, putting my families life in jeopardy, then I may well show that driver my magic finger and I may even tell the bastard or bitch (it might be a lady) all the clever swear words I've picked up over the years.

I wonder if our pal Dr Mike knows how many of the bodies that are scraped up off the motorways are caused by lunatic drivers.... I would estimate it at 100%, I would also estimate him at 'being a pri*k who's cashing in on the term road rage, I'll bet he's also written on battered wife syndrome, post code lotteries and the yetti.

I would write more but obviously my ADHD is kicking in.




read and laugh
the nerve of these people, actually telling us how to feel and react (passively)

PS. buy his book today and receive a free bottle of Haldol.


http://www.hypnosisworld.com/roadrage.html

No comments: