Saturday, December 02, 2006

Muslims kicked off easyJet flight

Four men were escorted off an easyJet flight from Luton Airport on Wednesday following an argument allegedly about where to sit.
According to reports in The Sun, the Asian men dressed in Islamic robes, were arguing in a foreign language and then all went to the toilet one after the other. A fellow traveller on the flight to Glasgow was said to have demanded that they were kicked off as they looked like muslims.


I have never been so ashamed to be Scottish is in all my life... did you get a load of that last line.... because they looked like muslims WTF!... they may well be muslims but incase you didn't know... muslim doesn't equal suicide bomber.

Is it so unusual for people to argue when they board a plane, particulary if they had been propping up the airport bar all afternoon (which would also account for the restroom visits). I have to laugh though at this next line... they were arguing in a foreign language! for christs sakes!

This one article sums up rather nealty almost everything I'm against.

No comments: