MEN ON THE MOON!!!
next you'll be telling me there are portable communication devices so small it can fit in your pocket.
I'm pretty open minded and believe in many things True Love, Angels and Eskimos but there is nothing to convince me that man actually walked on the moon. There are plenty of reasons not to believe it, which can be found all over the net.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm
I'm not going to get into the technical points such as the two different light sources, the angle of the camera lens and varying depths of field... I may be a nerd, but I'm not a f*****g nerd (or Otaku for any Japanese readers)
The one fact the really kills me, which I can't reason my way around is this. And keep in mind that all the moon landing happened before we have the technology to actually see it happening 'real time' NO MOON LANDINGS SINCE!... so anyway back to my point.
We all know how delicate the conditions need to be before a shuttle/rocket launch and even strong winds can cause months of delay... SHIT.. my mind has betrayed me yet again friends, and has already made the jump to light-speed I can't concentrate on getting this out in an inteligable way... **switch to question mode**
1, Giving the difference in gravity... how could they be sure of the calculation of reverse thrust etc for actually landing the damn thing?
2, Ditto for take off. And where was all the rocket fuel needed for takeoff?
3, Why have we NEVER gone back?.. OH and before you say, well there's nothing there, so why bother going back? remember these words DON'T BE SO FUC*ING STUPID, man spends years and billions of pounds getting to the moon, man actually achieves this monumental goal, man walks around for 20 minutes and decides it was all a waste of time, let's never go back.
some people really do believe everything they are told...
now excuse me... I'm off to Jupiter for lunch with adolf hitler and Genghis Khan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment