
Between you and I dear friend, I would nerver 'nerd it up' in order to get a comic book... never... no way... not me... I will simply put my plea to you in my own words.. without a hint of nerd
Fellow Nerds: Years ago, I started collecting 'Eightball' in the Clone Wars; now I beg you to help me in my struggle against the publishers. I regret that I am unable to present my collection request to you in person; but my web-cam has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to a full collection has failed. I've placed information vital to the completion of the eightball series into the memory systems of this blog unit. you know how to retrieve it. You must see this blog safely delivered to people on the internet. This is my most desperate hour. Help me, nerdlings; you're my only hope.

No comments:
Post a Comment