Sunday, March 02, 2008

You can get married at 16, you can join the army at 16, but you cannot consume alcohol at 16, now I'm asking you folks, what's with that already? can that really be fair in the 21st century? (it's not really the 21st century but I'll play ball with the Christians just for the sake of getting this blog out)

YES it is fair.

How many people actually get married at 16? NONE, there's many who get pregnant at sixteen, however rarely do they marry the 27 year old social spastic who intoxicated and impregnated them during the 15 seconds of sweet sweet lovin'... "BOY oh BOY was my little bastard worth it." I hear them cry

Sure people can join the army at 16, however anyone stupid enough to join the army at 16 is clearly harbouring violent tendencies, has a history of killing cats and masturbating in public and the last thing society needs is to add alcohol to that degenerates cocktail of social perversions.

But the fact remains, neither getting married nor filling sandbags is going to damage your still developing organs, consuming alcohol WILL. A few weeks back 2 x 12 year old girls asked me to buy them alcohol and as Y'know I'm a nice guy, I did them a favour, I took the £5 they held out and I kept it.

it's like when mothers on the Jeremy (Germany) Kyle show says... "yeah my 13 year old slaggy daughter is pregnant just like I was at 13.. but she's got to learn from her own mistakes" no no no no no NO NO!! it's YOU who must learn from your mistakes and SHARE that learning with your daughter so that her life is not as FUCKED up as yours and she not on FEKing TV in another 13 years with a caption below her.

I can't remember who, but someone one said a smart man learns from his own mistakes, but a wise man learns from the mistakes of other.

No comments: