Monday, June 05, 2006

Hi
My name is Barry... And I'm a big brother watcher.
Needless to say the producers have outdone themselves again this year in rounding up the most outrageous collection of ADHD "sufferers". Along with the obligatory transexuals and opinionated morons that are the staple of any 'reality show' this year they have introduced a tourette's sufferer called Pete (who is actually the only one in there I could be friends with)


Why am I boring you with tales of tourette's and baffling you with official sounding terms like ADHD you might be wondering. Well dear reader.. I'll tell you. Say Hi to Lisa here, she is the 'strong female character' of the show. In reality she is a chain smoking gutter mouth and let's not forget deeply annoying individule. Anybody would be forgiven for thinking she had tourette's... she doesn't... she just has no idea how to communicate with actual people.

NOW don't get me wrong, I'm all for equality.. you know that, but I'm also for the evolution of the human race. Why do women think being equal to men means behaving like the worst example of a man? If Emeline Pankhurst could have seen what would result from her sacrifices, she would have kept her mouth shut! or at the least she would have said..... WHAT'S WITH THAT ALREADY???

Above: Emeline laments the irony that 'feminists' are now the least feminine looking group on the planet... WWTA

No comments: